Leuchtturn1917 - A5 Bullet Journal Black
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Size: Medium (A5)
Bullet Journal Guide in English
Logo embossing Bullet Journal
240 numbered pages
Blank table of contents and numbered pages
Elastic enclosure band
Thread-bound book opens flat
Ink-proof paper (80 g/sqm)
Sticker for labelling and archiving
Dimensions: 145 x 210 mm
- THE INDEX: The first few pages of this book are your Index. The Index is where the Bullet Journal really comes together. As you start to use your book, simply add the topics of your Collections and their page numbers to the Index, so you can quickly find and reference them at any point.
- THE FUTURE LOG: This Collection is used to store items that either need to be scheduled months in advance... or things that you want to get around to someday. Set up your Future Log by graphing the pages by the amount of months you'll need. Two equally-spaced horizontal lines across facing pages creates a six-month calendar, for example.
- THE MONTHLY LOG: The Monthly Log helps you organize - you guessed it - your month. It consists of a calendar and a task list. To set up your first Monthly Log, go to the next available spread of facing pages. The left page will be your Calendar Page; the right will be your Task Page.
- THE DAILY LOG: The Daily Log is designed for day-to-day use. At the top of the page, record the date as your topic. Throughout the course of the day, simply Rapid Log your Tasks, Events, and Notes as they occur. If you don't fill a page, add the next date wherever you left off and you're ready to continue.
- TASK MIGRATION: Migrating content is a cornerstone of Bullet Journaling. When starting a new month, go back and look at last month's entries. See any unresolved Tasks? "X" out your completed Tasks and assess whether the remaining open Tasks are still relevant. If a Task has become irrelevant, strike out the whole line. If the Task still needs your attention, migrate it: turn the "" into ">" to signify that you've migrated that Task, then add it to the Task Page of your new Monthly Log.
Please note this listing is for one notebook. Accessories pictured not included.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!